The student would be provided with the hard copy of books/study material along with the login credentials of the Learning management system (LMS) for accessing the courses online.
The LMS would have semester wise buckets for subjects of the respective programs as enrolled.5.
The prospective student should check their eligibility before enrollment and there would be no refund of any registration or part fees payment done by the university and it is subject to university norms.
Every subject would have following activities as follows-
1.Access to Chapter Wise E-Book
2.Access to Chapter Wise Study Guide
3.Access to Chapter Wise Practice Test
Live Sessions (Doubt Clearing Sessions):
Suresh Gyan Vihar University (SGVU-DE)
Main Campus, Library Building,
Mahal, Jagatpura, Jaipur,
Rajasthan - 302017
Phone - 8055554407
Email – email@example.com
Dissertation for MBA Students
The aim of the dissertation is to improvise on analytical skillsets on a clearly defined topic enabling the student to evolve as a professional in dynamic business environment.
The dissertation would be a mix of research and activities practiced at the company under the industry mentor. There would be real time scenarios which the student would be undergoing enabling the student to understand the topic in depth thereby get an understanding of practical implications of logics and strategies for implementing the basics while on work.
The students would be provided with a yearly workbook having activities mentioned which the students have to undergo under the guidance of Industry mentor and submit the same during the annual assessments at the university campus.
The workbook would consist of all the subjects of respective year having activities for every subject. There would be 4 activities for every subject which the student would undertake and submit for evaluation to the university. This would be part of continuous Assessments. Every activity within the subject is for 25 marks taking the overall dissertation activity for the subject to 100 marks. Dissertation work book must be submitted / couriered to university address mentioned above.
Eligibility for Exam:
1. No fees should be due before the examination (which is as per university fee plan)
2. Successful submissions of Assignments for all the subject one month before appearing for exams.
3. It would be student’s responsibility to check the website for any new notifications made by the university.
4. There are 2 assignments per subject and the scores for both assignments would be considered while computing the results for forth coming exams.
5. Every student is registered under provisional category, till the Time University does not generate the confirmed enrollment number which is subject to eligibility check based on documents submitted by the students. In case any of the provisionally enrolled student is allowed to appear for the exams, the university has the right to hold the result for the said student till all the documents are not submitted for confirmed admission purpose as required by the university. The rights for admission as per eligibility criteria at the discretion of the university
There will be no exam exceptions for any students.
The results would be declared within 2 months from date of examination is conducted.
Mark Sheets & Certification
For free career counselling & admission