The Work Integrated Learning Programs have the following learning methodology, which is a mix of synchronous and asynchronous learning component.
- Comprehensive Study Material – Hard Copy of Books for every subject
- Access to Learning Management System – Various Asynchronous Learning Components as below:
- E-Book – Module wise notes enabling the learner to get the thorough insights of topic
- Study Guide – Bullet Notes to get accustomed to the fundamentals of every module
- Practice Test – To gauge the understanding for every module
- Access to Live Interactive Sessions for Major Subjects
- Access to Archive Video in case students miss any of the live sessions.
- Academic and Industry Mentorship
- Digital Library
- Dissertation / Project Work
|Academic Calendar: Dissertation Submissions, Assessment and Workshops|
*Students to attempt the same at the University Campus on yearly basis in one of the above months
|Type||Continuous Assessments||External Assessments|
|Components||Assignments||Term End Exam|
For free career counselling & admission